Simple, powerful store and branch solutions
Retail operators are under ever increasing pressures. They need to ensure their store’s network services are always online, efficiently managed, and reliable. They need the capability to deploy new services without truck rolls and avoid the cost of sending out engineers to perform basic tasks.
Juniper's NFX250 Network Services Platform support virtual network functions (VNFs) like firewalls, WAN accelerators and Linux servers to be run as independent ‘apps’ on a single hardware platform. Where you once needed a physical device for each function, now you can replace multiple devices with a Juniper NFX device. This VNF capability enables a deploy-once model that eliminates truck rolls and extends the customers investment in the hardware.
Coupled with OneConfig's simplified web-based management, the Lean Retail solution provides a compelling option for modern retail operators.
OneConfig provides the following benefits to Lean Retail environments:
- Simple web-based User Interface, no Junos skills required
- Multi tenancy with customer portal option included by default
- Supports NFX, SRX, vSRX and EX
- No agents or other software required
- Secure and reliable, interoperates with other OSS/NMS
- RESTful API for systems integration