- How It Works - how devices securely connect to OneConfig's cloud-based platform without the use of agents or other software.
- Adding a Device - here we show you the simple steps to add a new device to OneConfig in less than a minute.
- User Interface Overview - a brief tour of OneConfig's intuitively easy to use interface - no Junos skills required!
- Managing EX Switches - demonstration of how simple EX management is using OneConfig.
- Multi Tenant Firewall - an overview of OneConfig's simplified SRX virtual router firewall management.
- Multi Device Update - a demonstration of how OneConfig allows you to update groups of devices in one action.
- Add AppFW Ruleset - a demonstration of how to configure your SRX to block specific apps e.g. Netflix
- Application and Network Risk Report - an overview of our compelling SRX pre-sales report for Partners.
- Operational Efficiencies for MSPs - a summary of the operational benefits OneConfig delivers for MSPs.
- Product Innovation for MSPs - a brief overview of how OneConfig enables MSPs to innovate their offerings.
How it works
A short video that explains how OneConfig's cloud-based management solution connects to Juniper Networks devices using built in Junos features - no agents required.
Adding a device
Adding a new device to OneConfig takes less than a minute. This short video will show you the simple steps you need to follow to get a new SRX, EX or vSRX connected to our web-based management platform.
USER INTERFACE OVERVIEW
A two minute tour of OneConfig's intuitive cloud-based management platform for Juniper Networks devices.
Multi Tenant Firewall
An overview of OneConfig's Multi Tenant Firewall Management. This short video shows how Service Providers who use VR instances within Juniper Networks SRX devices can simplify provisioning and on-going management and provide an innovative Customer Portal view for their end users.
Managing Juniper EX Switches
A short overview showing how simple it is to manage Juniper EX Switch functions using OneConfig's intuitive management and monitoring solution.
Multi Device Update Feature
This video gives you a brief overview of how OneConfig's Multi Device Update feature allows you to make updates across a range of Juniper devices within your network.
ADD APPFW RULESET
This short video shows how you can configure your SRX or vSRX to block specific 'apps' like Netflix.
APPLICATION AND NETWORK RISK REPORT
A brief overview of OneConfig's Application and Network Risk Report. This pre-sales report helps Juniper Partners to deliver compelling SRX demonstrations in their customer's own network environment.
See an example ANR report here.
operational efficiencies for Juniper-powered MSPs
This 2 minute video describes 5 key ways in which Juniper-powered managed service providers can generate operational efficiencies using OneConfig.
Product Innovation for Juniper-powered MSPs
This short video describes 5 key ways in which OneConfig helps Juniper-powered MSPs innovate their service offerings.